If you have a website, “make sure it is at hard at work for you at all times”.
There are basic properties and tactics that need to be included on any website. We call this “On Page” Optimization. A website needs to be optimized for both “people searching” and “search engines”.
When you are running a business, making sure your website is running at peak performance can be a lot. That’s what we are for. We have made it our job at Optemyz to develop your businesses online presence. We are understand what it takes and will take you there.
Do you have a website?
Is your website found when potential customers search for what your business offers?
Unless your goal in business is to inhibit your business growth and sales, an optimized website is essential for any business. Even though an Optimized website is one of the key factors in today’s online marketing world, many businesses do not realize the real benefit of a “working for you website.”
We understand the benefits, we’ve witnessed the benefits, and we offer optimized website solutions to benefit you and your business.
If you are unsure about your the health of your website, we are happy to offer you a free website analysis.
There are many things that need to be done to a website so that it is hard at work for you. Your website is available 24/7 for people (and search engines) to view….if they find it. If it’s lost in the Google Forest it brings you nothing, nada, zilch….$0.00.
Website Optimization typically has the most room for improvement when it comes to online presence. Think of it as the foundation of your online house. It needs to be of quality to last. How you optimize your On-Page website experience needs to be thought out a bit. A websites visibility and ease of navigation for the site visitor (your potential customer) and Search Engine robots, need to be in your favor.
Important factors for a “OPTEMYZ’D” website:
- RESPONSIVE Website. Is your website mobile friendly? If not, it needs to be. Don’t buy it? Google it. They even have a a free test for you to check if your site is responsive or “mobile friendly”. Think Google would put out a free test if it wasn’t important? I think not.
- QUALITY Content. Giving enough of the right information about what you have to offer, throughout your site. The quality of your content is extremely important , yet so often under looked. It is truly one of the most important things you can do for organic ranking. How do you want to be viewed? What do you do? How you do it? Why would someone choose to work with you over other competitors?
- Keywords. Saying the right things, use of proper keywords, to captivate your audience and help those search engine robots know what you are relevant for.
- ALT Tags. Descriptive text on your images. Images are a great way to express your work and give a feel to your webpage. They aren’t just throwing a picture up. Pictures need to be understood by search robots so that again, they know what you are relevant for.
- Load Speed. How long it takes for your web pages to load for viewing matters. This affects the quality if your site and can work against you if your load speed is too long.
- Social Icons. Do you have Social Media Profiles? If not, let’s get you them! Social Icons on your site make it easy for visitors and search engine robots to find your social profiles.
- XML Sitemap. A Sitemap is a file of all your the webpages. It creates organization of the content on your site making it easier for search engine crawlers to read the files more effectively. There’s a little more to it but we won’t bore you with the details, we will just get ‘er done!
We have a few more tricks up our sleeve, depending on the state of your site. Contact us today to see what we will do for you!
Let us Optemyz your On-Page visibility…do it for your fellow humans (potential customers), and those intelligent search engine robots.